cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged

julie604
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I have been overcharged on my credit card. When I first signed up I chose the 3GB/90 days,  but then I upgraded a couple of days later to 9GB/90 days. I haven't been credited or refunded for the first $120 I paid. Can a Moderator help me out please?

Thanks!

Julie

3 REPLIES 3

Michael33

My phone expired and I changed my plan because I couldn’t afford 45$ And public charged me 3 times on my credit!!! Turned out more then my old plan... the site was glitchy and I couldn’t back out 😕 

julie604

Thanks for your help, @ShawnC13 !

I've sent a message to the moderator address. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@julie604, I'm sorry to hear that. Public mobile is a prepaid service so when you originally signed up you agreed that you would have that 90-day plan at that price. A few days later when you changed your plan you forfeited the amount that you had already paid as you started a new 90 day plan. There may have been something that the moderators could have done if you would come in when you decided to do that change but I don't know if you are able to get a refund now or prorated plan unfortunately

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.