cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged @CS_AGENT

Jared9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent I've been over-charged the last two cycles and I am wondering as to why?

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

@Jared9 you can connect to 5G network even you are on 3G or 4G plan.  The plan you pick is a 3G speed or LTE speed plan, you can use any of the 3G/4G/5G network, just that the speed will be capped accordingly

With your duplicated payments, check with support, I saw some existing subscribers have that problem lately too

Jared9

I joined in 2017. No, I haven’t had any re-attempts. I have started noticing 5G on my phone when previously it was LTE. But, looks like my plan is still the same.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jared9   when did you join PM?  if you joined in around 2 or 3 months ago, was there any problem with activation? did you have to re-attempt multiple times?  Just worry if any "ghost" account was created and hence you got charge multiple times for couple cycles already

@Jared9 

no prob...let us know how you make out.

Watch the little envelop icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond to you.

Jared9

Ah, thank you!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jared9  Please 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jared9 

you won't catch attention of CSA here in Community Forum...you need to click link ...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.