cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overage Charges

jwkehler
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm occasionally receiving $21 extra charge on my account. My son has reached his data limit on certain months but it doesn't allow him to go over, but does this charge come from that???

6 REPLIES 6

@jwkehler wrote:

Thank you for clarifying that there is no overage charges - I didn't take into consideration my rewards are cutting down the price of my plan 🙈

That's 2 good surprises in one...no overages AND forgotten rewards. Like money in the bank !!

Now...tell you family and friends and you'll get even more rewards when they sign up using your referral code.

Welcome to the Public Mobile experience.   😷

jwkehler
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for clarifying that there is no overage charges - I didn't take into consideration my rewards are cutting down the price of my plan 🙈

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jwkehler 

at Public Mobile service is Prepaid no overage charges the can't apply extra charge for anyone,
maybe the charge you for another account on the same credit card,
you have to review your payment history sign in to Self-Serve, 

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Can you screen print your $Transactions?  There are no overage charges here. Let's help you figure it out. 

@jwkehler wrote:

I'm occasionally receiving $21 extra charge on my account. My son has reached his data limit on certain months but it doesn't allow him to go over, but does this charge come from that???

There are no overage charges at Public Mobile. Is it possible that these are autopay plan charges for someone else's plan?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jwkehler : There are no overage charges. Where are you seeing this charge? Check your Payment history here (not payment card). Are you paying for another account on the same payment card? What do you mean "occasionally"?

Need Help? Let's chat.