cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over charged and disconnected

Footun7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there anyway to talk to anyone about being overcharged and disconnected ??? It's been all day trying to figure this out and not one person from public mobile will fix this or even talk to me. My bill has always been payed and was this month but when I looked at my statement they have been trying to take multiple payments from auto pay even after the first payment was received. Then my service was cutting off even though they took my money. It seems absolutely ridiculous that you can't even talk to this company but they don't mind taking your money and trying to take even more than what your plan costs.

4 REPLIES 4

So, it’s a weekend, a major promo is about to expire, the promo has been running a few weeks, and issue levels are up, most likely way above regular normal volumes.

Hours on weekends are reduced, I would imagine staffing levels are reduced also.

Normal responses are generally up to 3 business hours for first response to a PM to the Moderator team.  During peak times, especially during promo, and expiring promo period, do take longer, depending on volume.

Making additional notifications of a problem, the same problem, by the same subscriber to the mods, makes the queue longer, making further delays.

@Footun7, can you see what you’re doing here, and how this is now causing your issue to possibly take more time to resolve?

Please be patient.  Please also be less angry, frustrated, and agressive.  You will be helped.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I've never gotten a reponse from moderators on a weekend before, but apparently they work weekends as well. 

Footun7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They will not respond. My lawyer will be the next to contact them

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Footun7, account related matters must be taken up with the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.