cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order

Sarahmulder79
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I order a Motorola g fast on 04/21/2021 and never got it and the police and the Post office told me to get my Money refunded to a new account or credit on my New account

69 REPLIES 69

Sarahmulder79

Someone on here said a person name angelface could help me get a free plan 

@Sarahmulder79   Checking some old post.  Just curious if you have started the process to sort out with PM or Canada Post yet?

Also, are you activated with PM yet?

@Sarahmulder79 

Maybe leave your contact info and file a complaint with the Canadian Anti-fraud Centre. They would be very interested if you think a scam is happening here.

@Sarahmulder79   we need the Canada Post tracking number

Plesae open ticket with Public Mobile Customer Support agent and ask them for the information.  This is what you need to follow up with Canada Post after.

Sarahmulder79

248248 is 04/12/2021 

chesterlau1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm relatively new here, but I can see if I can help you out. I deal with Canada Post all the time as a small business owner. 

I had a quick read about your situation - what is the tracking number that PM provided you with? I think it would be easier if I can look at the data first. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sarahmulder79 : Do you have an account here? Is it active or is it suspended?

If you are really in need of a phone line and you can get text, you can check Textnow.com

and setup an account with them.

This is a free VoIP service you can access on a computer.   You can even use it  to make voice call and receive text on a computer browser.  This is the best way and a free way for you to have a phone number if you have financial difficulty.  You will get a select a phone number.  Please note if you don't logon for too long, you will lost you number.   But as long as you login regularly and make a call at least once a week, you can keep the phone number. 

@Sarahmulder79 Sorry, it's a financial problem and not technical, I am afraid we cannot help. 

Check with your friends and see if they can help.  

Also, have you open a ticket with PM and confirm the order tracking number?  Have you use the tracking number to open a ticket formally with Canada Post?  If you want your money back quicker, you need to start this process. 

As I keep telling you, it's a long process to get your money back, you should not expect you will get a refund soon and you can use the money to activate a new line.

Sarahmulder79

I have a phone and sim card I don't have money to by a top up 

@Sarahmulder79   you don't want to post your SIM number here, it is a public forum.  You might want to go back to your post and click on the 3 dots to remove the SIM number

Also, we discussed this yesterday, you need to find a spare phone first from friends or relatives.  Maybe you can buy a used one off someone locally first?  Once  you have the phone, you can activate PM service and use it for now.  

Sarahmulder79

I need a plan asp

Sarahmulder79

Can u use my sim card xxxxxxx0000xxxxxxxxx

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

Sarahmulder79

I just want one for me Marco is my husband

@Sarahmulder79 

I just heard back from @Angelface it looks like she is really going to come thru for you. She really knows how to fundraise back channel. So give her enough time and she will be able to you and Crystal for sure. Maybe even Marco and Samul too!! fingers crossed!🤞😎

@Sarahmulder79 so the CSA said there was a different name and address associated with the order did you order for someone else or have it delivered somewhere else?

I am sure there was a tracking number on the order, PM says it shows delivered but Canada Post says it isn't?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Sarahmulder79

Public mobile are not going to help me and ask me to top up when I. Broken until Sept 14 

Sarahmulder79

I am so upset about this I can't get on wifi all the time

Sarahmulder79

I have no family or friends just my deing mom in Mexico

@Sarahmulder79 

I'm working on a way to help you.... but you have to look at your own resources to see where you can find ways to contribute as well I am probably in a much leaker boat than you are I'm just very good at patching holes.

Sarahmulder79

I have no money do theif with pm

Sarahmulder79

Did you find her 

Sarahmulder79

Can angelface activate my sim card on the 50 plan 

Sarahmulder79

I have a sim card can she use my 

@Sarahmulder79 

I think @Angelface  might be able to help you get the $50 plan. If so you can get a free sim card and a free month credit from Canadian Cell Supplies. Let me hunt her down....I will need some time....

Sarahmulder79

Private message me darlicious

@Sarahmulder79 wrote:

I need my phone for emergency reason for my doctor and apt

@Sarahmulder79   Your best bet is to ask your friend or relative for a phone to use so you can activate on PM or another service for now.  It is a long process and you won't get your phone or money any time soon. 

Did you get the tracking number from PM ?  If not, reply them as ask for one.

Then head to Canada Post and file a formal investigation.    

Canada Post will come back with their investigation report and you will go back to PM and see what else they need. (I guess depends on what CP conclusion is) 

Sarahmulder79

Now I have sim card and no plans 

@Sarahmulder79 

Yes that is usually the case.

Sarahmulder79

Circle k and no refund on simcarx 

Need Help? Let's chat.