cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order in which data is used

effelash
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone, I am just wondering the order that the data is consumed from the plans.

There is:

- the data that comes with your plan

- then the 500 mb autopay bonus

- the promo right now with the recurring 2 GB data for new customers

- the one-time bonus of 2 gb data.

If all of this is available to a customer, in which order does Public subtract the data used? Is that one time add on gift used last if you have used up all of the other data? 

Thanks for your help!

6 REPLIES 6

effelash

Thank you very much for this. There is a lot of information to be found in all these posts. As a new customer to PM I am not used to all of these adds ons/bonuses/etc etc. I would have thought that it would have been clearly spelled out in the terms and conditions somewhere (unless I missed it). Thanks a lot for sending me the link to the previous discussion. I'm not sure if I am completely sure of the order but I'll just watch and see!

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@effelash 

Read this thread completely as there is a debate on the order of usage. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/What-order-are-add-ons-used/m-p/613624#...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@effelash 

any Plan Data will be used first until roll out and the data Add-ons or one time gifts will be a second use it and no expiry for Add-ons or one time gifts until you used all,

when your data limit used all, is will be off until next renewal cycle,

at public mobile 30 day Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

for BONUS 500MB with AutoPay plus your plan Data plus 2GB of monthly bonus,

will renewal each cycle,

and if you have 2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50, $60, $70 rate plans, that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB, just to you know.

for existing customer; how redeem holiday gifts,

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

not a customer yet  visit here link

by public mobile manager say

If customers do not receive their SMS offer by mid-month or are unable to redeem because of a specific situation, our agents can help with next steps. However, I would strongly advise customers to wait until mid-December and return if they are still unable to redeem through SMS.

Re: More is Merrier is back! Community (publicmobile.ca)

for now you have to be patience and check it out your SMS and if see 491-1 

Reply YES

if don't receive until mid-December then you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message toCustomer Support Agent by CS_Agent,by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agent, private message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@effelash wrote:

Hi everyone, I am just wondering the order that the data is consumed from the plans.

There is:

If all of this is available to a customer, in which order does Public subtract the data used? Is that one time add on gift used last if you have used up all of the other data? 

Thanks for your help!

@effelash  - the Plan Data will always be used up first...fyi, are you talking about the $25 plan? If so, register for Autopay and you will get 1GB...AND, $2 off each renewal 🙂

The data addon will kick in each time your plan data is used each cycle. Data addons will stay on your account until all used up.

effelash

Excellent, thank you very much for the prompt reply!

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@effelash wrote:

There is:

Thanks for your help!

@effelash 

The plan data (including autopay bonus) will be used first then the recurring promo.

One time bonus will be used last.

Need Help? Let's chat.