cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Number?

Hsww
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I purchased a sim card online on June 14 and I was told it was mailed out to me. It's been more than two weeks and I still haven't received it. Public chatbot told me to fill out a form which requires an order number to submit the ticket, but that number isn't on the receipt emailed out to me — where do I find the order number?!

Thank you in advance.

39 REPLIES 39

Hsww

Okay, I get it — extrinsic motivation through financial rewards. The teacher in me is starting to make sense out of all of this, and yes, it still feels like out of elementary school!

So tell me does me clicking the bravo symbol give you extra points/rewards? Or is it just a sign of approval that I got the answer to my question?

@Hsww 

Lol....yes like elementary school! Eventually you will graduate from public mobile community college! Community rewards are based on a secret formula of your posts, bravos and solutions compared to everyone elses contributions. Every month is different and participation each month is required for you to be considered. More than any reward though is just learning about managing your account and pm and helping others with their questions. You get to meet new people, have a few laughs and feel good about yourself at the end of day with a lower phone bill to boot. If you take advantage of all of the rewards offered by pm you can lower your bill to $0. I know that because I have two of them!

Hsww

Is that what these badges and ranks are for? I feel like I'm back in elementary school getting stickers!...

@Hsww 

There is a learning curve for an online only service model. But that's why the community is here to help you. You are already miles ahead of where I was when I first joined public mobile. The nice thing is as you learn how public mobile works by participating in the community chances are you will earn a community reward along the way taking $1 or $2 off your bill or maybe more....

Hsww

Thanks very much. Very difficult negotiating around the system here. The moderator did respond to my email quickly but the email system is not very user friendly. No copy of transmission sent in the email unless I copy and paste the transmission! Didn't even know I had to click on the subject title to make the reply! No instructions given anywhere how to do all this -- they just expect you will figure this out on your own.

Thanks again.

@Hsww 

If there is no order # on your email then.....? Sorry but I have only ever ordered one sim card from pm a long time ago so I cannot remember if there was an order number. However the moderators can help you. If you prefer not to submit a service request thru simple simon you can send a private message to the moderators. Send a detailed message and they will respond  fairly quickly.

To send a private message to the moderators click below :  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should have received an email with the order number from PM.  It usually takes up to three weeks for delivery.  If you still haven't received it then contact a moderator.

You can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Hsww

Make one up? Why require an order number if they just want me to make one up? Don't they issue one? There doesn't seem to be any instructions here on how to interact with the company. Just a chatbot... Very frustrating for a newbie to say the least!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Hsww 

Sim cards can take up to 3 weeks to be delivered despite the 7 day estimate pm promises. You can still contact the moderators if you wish....just fill out the order # without one or make one up if needed.

Need Help? Let's chat.