cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops so I'm dumb

Maharg15
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Ok well I'm dumb, think I selected 6 GB instead of 12 for the promo. New pm user here. Still waiting to be able to receive calls and texts and know this happens, oh well this stuff happens to me.

Anyone else click on the wrong data amount.

I'm sure the answer is to pm a mod, but they aren't even answering or opening messages

Fml ...
8 REPLIES 8

PBForMe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Don't worry, they will fix it as they have for others who did the exact same thing. You just need to contact them and be patient. With the promo over I'm sure it won't take long to fix at all, the backlog should be easing. 

Maharg15
Yeah thanks for the tip, old sim works I think, was on chatr - hated it- didn't buy more from them, but friends say you need a phone, so caved on got on the pm bus

Is your old sim still active?  many are if the port isn't completed and you can always put it backin and use it until it gets cleared up

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Maharg15
I have absolutely no faith in this service provider. At least I can make outgoing calls. Guess that's better than nothing.

I clicked on the wrong thing, my mistake, i doubt they will fix it. Hopefully they eventually will at least read my other messages about the port problems. Fingers crossed...

Pretty sure they will take care of you it maybe a few weeks before they have time to look at it as it is a minor issue compared to now service for some members

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Maharg15
I activated for the promo on Saturday.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I the mods should be able to fix that, as long as you did activate yesterday?

Maharg15

Need Help? Let's chat.