cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One year experience with PM

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

My one year experience with Public Mobile. There has never been a time when the phone did not work. I needed to contact the mods 3 seperate times regarding autopay rewards not applied which they fixed quickly, and I've contacted them one time regarding a referral reward not being applied which they again fixed very quickly. My community experience has been terrific with both getting and giving help to others plus one member went above and beyond to correct a situation. Plus let's not forget those free bonus international minutes and data at different times of the year. To top this off with a cherry, I've kept track of my one year payments and compared them to my former Bell bills and saved …. over $300 which paid for a new cell phone and $$ left over. My only regret is that I didn't hear about and join Public Mobile sooner but I am spreading the word. Thank you PM community.  Cheers

6 REPLIES 6

@Lar 

I'm happy to hear your first year with public mobile has been overwhelmingly positive. As is most customers experiences because we never hear from them. It does amaze me that sometimes the only issue after four years of service with some users is they've forgotten their password or pin code because they need to update the credit cards expiry date on their account. Not a single issue in four years. Heres to another problem free year on public mobile!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Glad to hear your positive experience with Public Mobile. Likewise, I have never experienced service outage or account renewal failure in 4+ years with PM. I did contact them many times over the years, but all was about adjustments. Let's hope the service we love only gets better in the future. 

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations on your anniversary.  Here's to many more happy years with PM.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Lar , thanks for taking the time to share your one-year experiences with PM.  It is important for people to see statements like this especially if they may have had a rough transition to PM that had some delay or ran into an issue.  If they can see that things do get worked out and that the service is a stable provider it may help them stick it out through the rough start.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Very similar to my (now) 14 month experience. 100% working service. Just a few moderator fixed glitches along the way... all rewards related.

My first $2 community reward arrived perfectly. Then the next 4 months $ rewards were no shows. The forth time the moderator referred the problem to someone instead of just adding the $2 and it was fixed for good.

Something glitched with my 1 year loyalty reward not arriving in my account so again, a moderator fixed it and it has happened properly each month since.

My December reward showed up but didn't add up (like many others here) so a moderator quickly fixed that up.

I requested a billing invoice for the year 2019 which arrived a couple weeks later and was exactly what I wanted. Here are instructions for anyone needing this:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/How-to-receive-a-Receipt-show...

So all in all, great service. Moderator access and fixes aren't instant but I don't have elevator music stuck in my head permanently from hours waiting to talk to someone either! 

AE_Collector

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

You are welcome @Lar . Congrats on the one year badge .

Need Help? Let's chat.