cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One account - two users

2008Alex
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I got my daughter a phone i used my email for her account.  I am thinking of switching to PM can i sign up under the same account?

7 REPLIES 7

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@2008Alex wrote:

When I got my daughter a phone i used my email for her account.  I am thinking of switching to PM can i sign up under the same account?

To start a new account...You can't use the same email address...but..if you use gmail, they do support the use of alias. ie; 2008Alex@gmail and 2008Alex+1@gmail would work just fine.

ed

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@2008Alex 

You can change the email on her account in the app, under Account, Member login

2008Alex

do you know if i can change her email on the current  account and use my own email for my own account

2008Alex

thank you

Jotoronto
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You need to create a other email and have a separate account you could use her referral code to join for yourself you can't have 2 phones under one account they need to have separate email accounts 

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@2008Alex 

Every account needs to have a different email, you can’t have two accounts or two phone numbers using the same email 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@2008Alex 

Sorry PM doesn’t support adding another line to one account. 1 account/1 email address.

So for the second account, you need to use a different email address to create a new account.

Need Help? Let's chat.