cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

October payment did not update my account

NT31
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, fine community people please help me how to get the msg out to PM that my payment for October - which I saw on my bank credit card info (I have autopay) - did not update my account. So I can't use the data plan, and I keep getting msg to call *611 which I have done multiple times: it only provide info as my balance is zero $ and the nxt payment is due november 29.... help me straighten this out

Please those of you who are in contact with PM let them know: that they should monitor *611 especially if multiple calls, possible allow to live voice msg.... it is extremely frustrating to keep running into road blocks

I can't thank you all enough. Have a wonderful week.

2 REPLIES 2

NT31
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Chalupa_Batman, yes the subscription is propertly clicked to the right. They also charged my credit card - which couldn't be done if I didn't have autopay. Have a great day.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@NT31 

Sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues. Have you tried rebooting your device or resetting your network settings? This will erase your saved WiFi networks but those can be easily added.

Is the rest of your service working besides data?

If this doesn’t fix it you’ll have to reach out to customer service as they will most likely have to fix the issue on their end.

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

Need Help? Let's chat.