cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number transfer

Emmy_16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I transferred my number from lucky mobile. I still can't receive calls or texts on my public number. How do I correct this?

10 REPLIES 10

@Emmy_16 , for your own privacy & security please go to the top right of your message, click the down arrow (v) & select edit to delete your screenshot in your message (it shows your phone number). This is a public/open forum! Then go to your profile & also delete your screenshot of it there.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Emmy_16 

Your Lucky SIM will continue to work until porting is completed and this may take up to 2 hours.

Once it stopped working then power off the phone and switch the SIM card and power back on.

HI @Domini  

if @Emmy_16 got the Porting Authentication text from Lucky and replied Yes within 90 mins, then the port should completed usually in 30 mins, but sometimes longer like 4 hours. Just reboot the phone and test inbound calls

Domini

Maybe you have to wait a few minutes or a few hours after transfer your phone number.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Emmy_16 

will send you the number to the Porting support team.  They close at 10PM, EST.  you might need to call tomorrow morning

Check your Community inbox for the number

@Emmy_16  Here’s direct link to support . They may need to re provision the sim for you 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Emmy_16

Yes I did.

685DE2F7-F736-4E61-8151-045DAAD5AB1C.jpeg

I got this message. 

Emmy_16

Okay. Thanks. I would be expecting the number 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Emmy_16 , how long has it been since you submitted the number transfer?  It does take time to complete.  Check your Lucky Mobile account.  If it is closed, the transfer is complete.  Also, did you confirm the number transfer?  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Emmy_16  Did you leave the lucky SIM card in the phone to reply YES to the confirmation text to port ? Have you rebooted the phone yet ? There’s a number for live support that can re trigger the port request will send you it private message and get it fixed 

Need Help? Let's chat.