cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number transfer error

Ravenboots
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey friends. So I switched over yesterday from virgin. I followed all the instructions, replied to the text message within seconds. However something glitched. My esim is active I can make calls send texts all from my number, however when people call me or reply to texts it seems to go to virgin. 

The virgin support team has told me that the process was not completed and I need to request the transfer with public mobile. I've tried submitting a ticket but that system seemed to be down and the bot is no help. Is there a number or something I can call? 

2 REPLIES 2

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Ravenboots 

I will private message you the Telus porting team number.  However, they may not be working right now.  You might need to call them tomorrow morning. 

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ravenboots 

Please reach out to customer support and they will be able to assist you and re-trigger the port if needed. Just know that it is outside of hours right now so you’ll likely not hear back until morning, hours are 9am-10pm EST

Use the link below to directly message a customer service agent for support. They will answer you in the mailbox here on your community account so please keep an eye on that. Click the profile picture on the right side of the screen (beside the bell icon) to view the messages. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.