cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number did not port over completely

Hundredfortysev
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a PM sim around 3 weeks ago. My number has not successfully ported over as I cannot receive calls but when I call out my number shows up. I can however, call from by Bell sim and they are still charging me.

Please help so I can get this successfully ported over and I don't have to pay for two phone plans. Am i also able to get a month's credit since i havent been able to use my PM sim?

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Hundredfortysev 

Did you reply to the text with the Bell SIM in your phone confirming you are porting over to PM? 
This is the most important step to complete the porting.

If you missed the important step, you need the help of a CS_Agent to complete the porting for you by Creating a Ticket via SIMon Chatbot or private message them.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Hundredfortysev 

If the previous troubleshooting steps didn’t work, and it has taken more than 2 hours to transfer your mobile number, or more than 3 business days to transfer your landline number, you will need the help of a Customer Support Agent.Chatbot

or contact to PM support team by private message CS_Agent

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Hundredfortysev check your private messages. I will send you the porting number to restart the porting process. 

Need Help? Let's chat.