cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number change to Koodo

glsplr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m switching to Koodo but I’m wondering how my number is going to be transferred? 

5 REPLIES 5

@Han_15 wrote:

For Koodo prepaid you need to talk to customer service because they dont let you do it yourself smh

I am pretty sure you can request port in yourself on Koodo postpaid and prepaid. 

Han_15
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you are going for Koodo postpaid, the rep can do it for you if you activate in store. Online you can do it through self-serve. 

For Koodo prepaid you need to talk to customer service because they dont let you do it yourself smh

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@glsplr, if you do in store activation, they will take care of everything.  Since you are asking about all the steps here, it would seem best if you went to a store and have them take care of all the heavy lifting for you.  BTW, there's a promo where the $30 activation fee is returned to the account. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@glsplr When you get your sim and activation email, you will need to register for your self-serve account by providing the account and phone number you will get in the email. Then you can transfer your number from the registered self-serve account. To transfer, you just need to provide your number you want to transfer and your Public Mobile account number.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@glsplr wrote:

I’m switching to Koodo but I’m wondering how my number is going to be transferred? 

When your sim arrives it will be activated with a new number you login and port your number in their self serve

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.