Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

is it just me or it's normal?

Community_QA_0-1647664198414.png

10 REPLIES 10

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@darkomega 

It's working for me now....I just got a list of about 30 notifications that I'm playing catch up on....sigh....at least with old community new posts would show up on the landing page if your notifications went down.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

darkomega

They are broken for me as well, I just noticed they weren't showing properly when I got a notification just now and all I see is that error when I go to my notifications page.

Still broken as of this morning

I got some notification earlier this morning, basically a batch of notifications for last evening.  Then no more new notification for this morning

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Community_QA @Korth 

This new community is just wrong.....its like that new fangled titanium hip replacement I finally got rid of....newer is not always better. Sometimes it's much, much, worse but we have to suffer through it until they get sick of hearing us groan and complain and maybe just maybe they will go back to the tried, tested and true. If not just start asking for the good pain meds and they'll have the old community back humming like a well oiled machine.....lol....💊💊

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

To pre-verify your account, provide your full name, address, your email, phone # and 4-digit account PIN#

@Community_QA wrote:

thanks all.  I don't come online often, but always something wrong whenever I am here. no good.

I am online here often. Sometimes is always wrong whenever I'm here, too. 🙄

Community_QA

thanks all.  I don't come online often, but always something wrong whenever I am here. no good.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

I have the feed but my last notification was at 5:04pm pst. Lol....just noticed that!

To pre-verify your account, provide your full name, address, your email, phone # and 4-digit account PIN#

My notification has not been working for couple hours too....

@Community_QA wrote:

is it just me or it's normal?

Community_QA_0-1647664198414.png

This is just another one of those random things with this website.  You're correct that notifications aren't working at the moment.  There are other times when there are delays in the notifications.

WoozyPolarBear

Not working for me either. I thought it was a local issue I was getting.

Need Help? Let's chat.