cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not sure which Email I used to get into my self serve account

storm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, Everytime I try to do forget password, the computer isn't able to verfy my email address. I am not sure which email I used to set up the account, and it is not telling me whether the emails I am entering is correct or incorrect. I checked to see if I actually do have a self-serve account, and it came back tht I do for my number. I really need to get into my self serve, if you could please get back to me soon that would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

@mimmo wrote:

I woudl try all your various emails.  when you find the correct one it will give you ask you to answer the security question.

if you dont find teh right one, are you sure you created a selfserve account?

According to the OP, the number does have an account.  I would suggest looking at the email records for a welcome email to determine which email was used. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I woudl try all your various emails.  when you find the correct one it will give you ask you to answer the security question.

if you dont find teh right one, are you sure you created a selfserve account?

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Send a private message to Moderator_Team with your name, phone number, account number, and PIN and they should be able to help you. Note that their response times these days are hovering aroun 48 hours, so be prepared to wait a few days for a resolution.

Need Help? Let's chat.