cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not seeing my reward discount

Ah11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for a 25.00 a month plan with a 2.00 discount but my first automatic payment did not reflect this 

6 REPLIES 6

Ah11

Thank you 

@Ah11   If you signed up on Jan 13, you are still on the old reward system.  Did you activate and opt-in  Autopay during activation or did you opt in after?

If you opt-in during activation PM will load the $2 Autopay discount for your first cycle (Jan 13-Feb 11) onto your account.  the $2 should show up as Available Fund and Transaction log should also confirms that.  The $2 will be used for your next renewal.   (You will also get another $2 discount for your renewal on Feb 12, so you should see a total of $4 reduction to this upcoming renewal)  Please login to My Account and check 

However, if you opt-in your Autopay discount AFTER your activation, then your first Autopay $2 discount will start in your next renewal on Feb 12. 

Ah11

Yes I signed up Jan 13.  So how do I resolve this with billing ? 

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ah11 If you signed up before Jan. 25, you should receive $2 off, though if you signed up on or after Jan. 25, you have signed up for the new Public Points rewards program, you get 1.25 pts per month on the $25 plan. (5% Points Back)

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ah11   Did you opt in for Autopay when you activate or you enable after?

Also, when did you activate? just now? or couple days ago?  They have removed the $2 Autopay discount earlier this week together with the new reward program.  Which exact date you signup?

Need Help? Let's chat.