cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not registering

Chloe82
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've purchased a sim card. Set it all up and paid for the 15$ plan thing but it won't work. Said its not registered under any network. They actually gave me a number even and when I tried calling it to see if it would work. Someone else answered it. So i changed the number but still nothing. What is going on here?

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Chloe82 , is the self serve account you created showing active status.  It seems odd that the number you were assigned is owned by someone else.  If you account is active and shows the proper number, it is worthwhile to have the moderator team investigate the situation.  Please click on the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the website and initiate a support ticket.  Good luck.  

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Chloe82 :Can you log into your self serve account to confirm that your account actually completed activation process completely?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Chloe82 wrote:

I've purchased a sim card. Set it all up and paid for the 15$ plan thing but it won't work. Said its not registered under any network. They actually gave me a number even and when I tried calling it to see if it would work. Someone else answered it. So i changed the number but still nothing. What is going on here?

@Chloe82   Try rebooting your phone.  You can try toggling airplane mode on/off too.

Need Help? Let's chat.