cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving verification code from my bank.

Susanhillis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When banking online my bank typically sends me a verification code by text or calling my phone. I am not receiving either on my phone. My bank has told me that Public Mobile must be blocking the ##s. Please help!

5 REPLIES 5

@DMAC12 so, incoming calls and text from friends work?? how long you ported your number into PM??

DMAC12

Same problem ..can't access CrA site as I can't receive text with verification code.  Wanted to add a service ticket but it asked for IMEI from old sim card.  Did that already as phone works ...what a pain as no other way to get service help...

@Susanhillis did you just not getting incoming calls and text but outgoing calls and text work?

did you just joined PM and ported your number here?  it so, the port was not completed and you need to contact porting support team to sort out the issue.  I will message you the number to your community inbox 

Susanhillis

update, have just found out that my phone # does not work for phone calls or MMS messaging of any king!

@Susanhillis wrote:

When banking online my bank typically sends me a verification code by text or calling my phone. I am not receiving either on my phone. My bank has told me that Public Mobile must be blocking the ##s. Please help!

Which bank is it?  2FA codes from banks usually come in fine.  If you recently ported in a number it could take a few days before the codes start being received.

Need Help? Let's chat.