cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving EverSafe OPT Code via Text

nocchionero
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Porting my number over from rogers ESIM to Public Mobile ESIM & Not receiving EverSafe OPT Code via Text

public mobile app deleted rogers ESIM info. Never received confirmation port text

4 REPLIES 4

nocchionero
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, it seems my Roger’s sim was disabled 

stitchintim
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After I ported in a number to Public Mobile, Public Mobile was still trying to send OTP to the temporary number I chose when I created my Public Mobile account.

Logging in on publicmobile.ca, when you're presented with the screen to fill in OTP, there's a link below that says "Didn't get the code?". If you click that, it should take you to a screen that lets you choose to send OTP to your registered email. Once you're logged in, you can go into Eversafe settings and change the phone number for OTP code delivery.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time.

Public Mobile Team.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @nocchionero 

PM app won't delete other's esim.  Check your sim manager again, maybe Rogers eSIM just disabled, if so, enabled it back so you can receive confirmation text from Rogers.  If Rogers eSIM really no where to be found, call Rogers and ask them to allows the port with your verbal approval

Once you are sorted with Rogers, Call PM porting team and ask them to reinitiate the porting request.  I will send you the phone number to your Community inbox

Need Help? Let's chat.