cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting text messages and calls.

KingofAwsome
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’ve been with Public Mobile for 2 1/2 days and I just realized I am not getting text and calls from android devices. I restarted the phone and still no luck. I’m using an iPhone 11. 

5 REPLIES 5

BhP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just switched 2 days ago from another provider. I had to reply YES to my previous carrier's message to confirm, and I had to do this on my old carriers SIM. After than, I switched SIMs.

hi @KingofAwsome porting was not done.  Call the porting team and ask them to reinitiate the port.  And you need to old carrier sim back in a phone to get the text and reply to approve the port 

I will message you the number to you Community inbox.  Please check 

KingofAwsome
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don’t remember leaving my old Sim card in to say yes to anything. 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@KingofAwsome so incoming calls from iphones work? If you aren't getting any calls it would appear your port did not go all the way through. Did you leave your old sim card in to answer yes to the request to port out your number? I'll message you the port help line n.umber. Check your messages.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @KingofAwsome you cam are outcoicalls?? did you check if your account is active?

Tried Reset Network Settings on your phone?

If same,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.