cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting phone calls

Brittani
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone calls do not come through so I can pick them up and do not go to voicemail. 

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Brittani 

Did you try rebooting your phone by powering the phone off (not turning off the screen or restart the phone) then back on?

If that didn’t work then you need to contact a CS_Agent to look into your issue by creating a ticket through SIMon Chatbot or private message them on the envelope icon.

moalsamman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have noticed this same issue across all our lines with Public recently. I see a voice message but don't see any missed calls. Lately all calls I make have a long waiting time before it starts ringing, when I turn off LTE and use 3G it goes back to the normal wait time of a few seconds before it rings otherwise I have to wait a whole minute almost!!!

Something is not right with Public Mobile network and this needs to be fixed asap.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Brittani 

You'll probably going to have to get help from a Customer Support Agent.

Use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket started first.

The link is at the bottom of this page.

@softech wrote:

@Brittani did you just join PM and did you port your number into PM?  did you ever receive calls since joining?  If not, it could be a stuck port.  Let us know

@Brittani 

For that type of issue, the first thing would be check would be try the old carrier's SIM card as calls could still be going there (to your voicemail box at that carrier).

@Brittani wrote:

My phone calls do not come through so I can pick them up and do not go to voicemail. 

Do the people calling your hear some type of error message?  This sounds to be a network error that is beyond your control as even if you had no signal, the calls should go to voicemail.  I don't beleive that this is a device setting issue or a signal issue either because of the calls not going to voicemail either. My suggestion is to open a ticket:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Brittani did you just join PM and did you port your number into PM?  did you ever receive calls since joining?  If not, it could be a stuck port.  Let us know

Need Help? Let's chat.