cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting my referral reward :-(

VRhome
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just now I checked my bill and it looks like I am not getting referral award.

What should I do to get reawrd?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thansks

5 REPLIES 5

VRhome

Thanks for your reply.

On reward page number is still there in " Refer-a-Friend Reward - " line but its area code ,first three digit, has one extra digit e.g. instead of 289-xxx-xxxx it shows 1289-xxx-xxxx ... don't know why "1" is extra before area code ? 

Don't kno what is going on?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@VRhome, you can check the list of qualifying numbers by going to your account and checking the rewards page.  Click on the little triangle and a pull down list will appear.  I have had issues where people disappeared from the list but did not leave the service.  The moderator team can look after getting the list restored if that is what's affecting your rewards.  As @passiveegg mentioned, if people have left the service, your reward goes out the door with them.

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I know this happened to me where I did have my referral reward from someone and after a month or so the person left pm. My reward was gone, the reward will only stay for as long as the person you referred stays with PM

VRhome

Will do ..

Thanks for your quick reply

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@VRhome

Did you have this referral before and now it's gone? Or is this a brand new referral. You'll need the help of a moderator to get your referral potentially sorted out.

Send a private message to @Moderator_Team, include your following info:
- account number
- phone number
- a brief description of what has happened

…and they will be able to look into it for you.
Click the link for an explanation on how to private message the moderators: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Need Help? Let's chat.