cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting my florida call

ever10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had a plan with unlimied talk with in canada and the uSA. 

But for he pass month Am unable to make call to florida, its keep saying this number is out of services is out of order. 

please help me every important or can you recomend what to do

6 REPLIES 6

@ever10

I agree with others here, it seems like your friend's Florida number is indeed out of service.

You can try calling another number in Florida to confirm your service works properly (and that you're dialing correctly).

You can try contacting your friend some other way (email, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc).

You can try asking other people if they've been able to successfully call your friend's Florida number.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Can you double check the number

Try calling another number in the same area

Try calling it using textNow or hangouts too

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Very likely an issue with the number called. Try another number to determine if this is the case.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Did you take advantage of the recent Public Mobile free gifts of 1GB of data and 400 minutes of Internationall Calling add-ons ? They're free to you. You should be able to call most US numbers whilst you're in Canada.

If you're in US, you'd need a 10 Day US Roaming talk/text and /or data add-on in order to call Cdn or US numbers whilst you're in US.

If you already are able to call but get the "number is service"...that means the number is not in service any longer for some reason. Not a Public Mobile issue.

Let us know what you determine.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ever10 wrote:

But for he pass month Am unable to make call to florida, its keep saying this number is out of services is out of order. 

@ever10  The fact that you are getting that message suggests that the issue is with the number you are calling and not your plan. If your plan did not include US calling you would be getting a different message.

Try calling another Florida number that you know is in service to see what happens.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ever10 wrote:

Is that the $50 or $60 plan?

If not you would need the calling add-ons to the US.

But maybe the number's defunct.

Need Help? Let's chat.