cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not delivered sim card

mabolfazli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I have order a Sim-Card. But after 3 weeks still I have not received it. what should I do?

2 REPLIES 2

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@mabolfazli 

if you're anywhere near the GTA, these guys have the PM sims for about $6, promise fast shipping OR they also have a local pick-up option.

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards/products/multi-sim-card-for-standard-micro-na...

When the one you ordered from PM arrives...gift it to a family member or friend so they can $ave a few bucks on cell service.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@mabolfazli wrote:

Hi

I have order a Sim-Card. But after 3 weeks still I have not received it. what should I do?

@mabolfazli , it took over 3 weeks to receive my SIM card through Canada Post from Public Mobile but you can submit a support ticket & ask a CSA about it. 

Unfortunately theres no way to track SIM card orders! 😟

Edit:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

• Get help with your service or account by starting a conversation with the virtual assistant, SIMon. It can help you submit a ticket to the Customer Support Agents. Click here to get started and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select the topic that matches your request.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to Customer Support Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. “This method takes longer to receive a response back.”

Watch for a response back from a CSA in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.