cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not allowing me to make a payment.

HelpMEDAMN
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok a few issues:

1) My plan is expired, it's currently suspended but I can still reactivate it.

2) For whatever reason the current plan is $10.00 but I've always had the $25.00 plan.

3) It keeps trying to make me pay $10.00 instead of the $25.00.

4) I caved and tried to pay the $10.00 but when I submit it doesn't show if the payment was accepted or rejected. I also don't see any charges to my credit card and I don't see an updated balance for the account. 

5) I'm also trying to change my account to a $35.00 plan. It seems to work and the account shows it as my current plan but when I try to top up for the amount, the amount keeps showing as $10.00.

Just want to add that the phone is for a relative and I don't have access to it. I have to pay online. 

14 REPLIES 14

@Anonymous wrote:

@will13am : Alan_K posted a couple years ago saying how this is to be done. Yes one can do a change plan while suspended. I had even reminded you of that not long ago in a previous thread. Short memories I guess.

@HelpMEDAMN : Maybe post a screenshot of your overview page so we can see what you have going on. Blank out personal info of course.

My memory is very good but it is just short.  😁

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am : Alan_K posted a couple years ago saying how this is to be done. Yes one can do a change plan while suspended. I had even reminded you of that not long ago in a previous thread. Short memories I guess.

@HelpMEDAMN : Maybe post a screenshot of your overview page so we can see what you have going on. Blank out personal info of course.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@HelpMEDAMN wrote:

@popping wrote:

@HelpMEDAMN wrote:

I did that about 5 times already. I've also waited about 15 minutes. No change.

How much is your current plan?

What is the amount of available fund in your account?

On reactivation, PM expect you to pay full plan amount without rewards.

If the PM payment system let you pay the full amount, you need to select to pay any amount.

My old plan should be $25 but it's listed as $10 currently. I changed it to $35 which shows up as my current plan on overview page but the payment page still says my current plan is $10.

The amount available on my account is $20 (I just added another $10 just in case).

I did the pay any amount option, nothing changed. 

You have a $35 plan.  PM is expecting full payment of $35 in order to "reactivate current plan".  You have $20 available fund in your account.  You need to add $15 to your account.  After you confirmed that you have a $35 available, click the "reactivate current plan" link to get your phone working again.

If you don't want to reactivate your current $35 plan, you need to change it to another plan before reactivation.  But I have not done a plan change during a suspended status.  I hope someone will chime in to give you more help.

@HelpMEDAMN stop touching things you're screwing up your account. contact customer support mods

please click on the green chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen to speak with SIMon

type "no service"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "click here to submit a ticket!)
*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

HelpMEDAMN

@popping wrote:

@HelpMEDAMN wrote:

If the PM payment system let you pay the full amount, you need to select to pay any amount.

My old plan should be $25 but it's listed as $10 currently. I changed it to $35 which shows up as my current plan on overview page but the payment page still says my current plan is $10.

The amount available on my account is $20 (I just added another $10 just in case).

I did the pay any amount option, nothing changed. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@HelpMEDAMN wrote:

If the PM payment system let you pay the full amount, you need to select to pay any amount and enter the amount you want to pay.

HelpMEDAMN

I've topped up the $10 and I tried changing my plan to $35. The $35 plan is listed as my current plan but when I go to the payment page a $10 plan is listed as my current plan and I can't change it. Also doesn't show that my plan was reactivated. 

Don’t know who you are responding to. Try a different browser. 

@HelpMEDAMN wrote:

So the balance is $10.00 now but it's still asking for payment for reactivation. It's also not letting me change my plan type to the one I want. 

Unless there has been alterations to the self serve portal that I am not aware of, I believe it is not possible to change the plan in a suspended account.  If you have $10 account credit and currently have the $25 plan, try doing a one time $15 payment to get account credit to $25 and then attempt a reactivation.  

HelpMEDAMN

Ok. I am not a pro on this. 

I would think you need to top up balance first to cover the cost of the new plan. Then are you going to change plan now or upon the next renewal?

dlambro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Try refreshing the page, log out and log back in, see what happens.

HelpMEDAMN

So the balance is $10.00 now but it's still asking for payment for reactivation. It's also not letting me change my plan type to the one I want. 

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Was there a balance in the account before you started? 

There are 2 options to top up. 

1. Only pay what is required. Ie $15 balance....you pay $10 = $25

2. You pay any amount. 

What at option did you use?

Or better yet, now that you paid $10.....what does the balance show as?

Need Help? Let's chat.