cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to log into account

myamedeiros77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have reset my a password a couple times and received verification/confirmation that I have successfully change my password however I am still not able to log in. 

I keep getting the error message "Email or password is incorrect. Please try again, or reset password." I have cleared cache, cookies and everything recommended and it is still not working. 

Feeling really frustrated!  Please help.

5 REPLIES 5

@myamedeiros77  open ticket with PM Support, they can sort that out of you,

The steps are on my post above. 

myamedeiros77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried all the suggestions but I still am not able to log in.  Same error message.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@myamedeiros77 

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

or safari on private mode, then  Reset Password 

after successful reset passowrd the close all browser,and again clear cache and cookies and one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@myamedeiros77   you can try to use Incognito mode to login with the last password you changed.  Hopefully just a cache issue and that can resolve it

If not, then you will have to open ticket with PM Support and have them to get involved:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Don't reset password too many times. PM has caching issue on new site.

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try force refresh.

Force-refreshing a page will clear that page's cache, allowing you to see the most recent version of the page as opposed to any information your browser saved in the past: CTRL+F5 or Ctrl+refresh icon (PC).

Need Help? Let's chat.