cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Receiving "Forgot your password" email

ctying10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot my password for my account and have requested a password change multiple times. The website said that it has sent me an email to reset it but i have not received anything - can I please get some help? Thanks! 

12 REPLIES 12

johannahume

Hello,

I tried creating an account with my phone number but it told me that it was invalid.  I get notifications via text monthly that my account is being paid (my husband set up auto pay), but I want to adjust my contract and cannot do so without linking my phone number to this account.  How do I do this?

Thanks,

Johanna

Fallenangel96

Tlaker10@hotmail.com    Phone number  226 349 7599  is not working to do anything ... activated it  and nothing... Plan is the 45 dollar planwith 5.5 gigs of data

Thanks   tari lynn 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
It will be a pleasure to help you 🙂 So if you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

strongforest

tried 4 times doing forget password reset and never get an email. Could I get the password reset by a mod please as this is my third day trying to sort this  Thanks.

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tannerca, the reset password link rarely works.  You will need to send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to reset your password.  Include your phone# or account#, as well as your account PIN (if you know it), in order to speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderators team a private message. Moderators' hours of operation are M-F 9AM-9PM(EST) & S/S 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Tannerca

I don't I don't see the link I need to add money onto my account as soon as possible to have my phone back on this is extremely frustrating

@Tannerca, please see the link posted a few posts above.

Tannerca

I am not getting email to reset forgotten password

kimppomares

Never mind. Figured it out. I clicked on the link you provided.

kimppomares

Silly question: How to contact the moderators?

ctying10

Okay, thanks!!

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @ctying10,

This is a known glitch.

You will have to send a message to the Moderators using the below link to request for your password to be reset (be sure to include your account number, phone number, pin and and e-mail for the Moderators to authenticate you):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.