cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Nathanja
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't understand how I can send a private message to inform the company that we don't have service? Who do I send the message to??

I'm able to text, but we haven't been able to receive or make phone calls for days. Working from home, this has been a real issue and since I can't call 611, I don't have any way to let them know we need help! 

We live in Woodbury, near Kaslo. Can someone please check the tower that went down a while back and fix it? We need to be able to make calls to continue our business. 

And the robot text guy has been zero help. I've wasted so much time...

7 REPLIES 7

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Nathanja  -  

Not sure if you are a new or existing customer...but hopefully a Customer Support agent helped you, as it has been days now since you posted this.

Your subject and issues with calling is concerning.

Perhaps some network updates are being done in your area...Try manually forcing your mobile connection on your phone to 3G or WCDMA ONLY temporarily to see if services improve.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MarieRamsey : And therein lies the reason why many of us are here...to reduce our cellphone costs. Hiccups happen. We get over them. How many little internal "glitches" go your way to kind of make up for the problems you see?

MarieRamsey
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Nathanja,

I would change carriers if you can afford to, the service, mistakes and lack of help is horrific. I'm only a customer because i currently cannot afford to switch.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : Why are you yelling at the guy?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nathanja 

are you getting new number or you did transfer old number to public mobile!!

Edit: @Nathanja 

if you needed to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Nathanja 

Please send a private message to @CS_Agent about this with your full account details (phone number, email, address, & PIN and account numbers if you have them), and they will work to resolve these issues for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.