cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service on provincial plan

newfoundout
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Seriously does anyone know if this issue of recording of being out of minutes on an unlimited provincial plan. This has been going on almost a month now and absolutely nothing seems to be getting done about it? I have submitted two tickets although never get any feedback. 
i,m going to go on social media next and denounce this lack of technical support ,as I know I’m not the only one here with this issue. PLEASE RESOLVE IT!!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@newfoundout 

The PM rules and regulations indicates that it is online service and you can contact a CS_Agent via SIMon Chatbot or private message them.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@newfoundout , it sounds like there might be provisioning issues with your account.  When you submit ticket, CSA interaction is via private messaging.  Have you been monitoring the private message inbox (envelope on the upper right corner) for the CSA response?  

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

My mother is on that plan, unlimited Province wide for $20 and her plan is still working fine. She talks with her sister for hours on end, and has never had an issue like the one you are describing. Curious if it is an issue with your phone, also curious what would happen if you bought a Canada-wide add on. If it would start working or if it would still be broken. If it was still broken, then something is wrong with your personal account or phone. If it is fixed, then there is something wrong with your plan provisioning.

I assume you have done the basic things such as reboot the phone, or try the SIM in another unlocked phone. I also assume you have tried suspending your account with the lost-found trick already and (Reporting it lost, then reporting it found after waiting a little while) reactivating it that way. 

Need Help? Let's chat.