cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response to PM's, quite sad

UrbnRzqr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Looks like anyone on a telus network is going to my PM sim and not to my non ported sim on Zoomer(rogers).  I run a snall business and would have never even considered this as an option if I knew this was going to happen.

The mod I pm'd hasn't responded or mentioned if I'm in any type of que.  Registered on Tuesday still nothing.  

4 REPLIES 4

Simon4s
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Tag them using the @UrbnRzqr

get their attention

Kaiyo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It is not the promotion that is causing the issue, it's their system that glitches for whatever reason (which they should try to fix).

And because there is a lot of people that are signing up for this really good promotion and running into whatever problems (account, porting, etc) , they are backlogged trying to fix users' issues. 

You can check if your private message has been read or not when you click into the private message you sent. 

I think, personally, in the future, PM  should ensure that issues like that Promo are absolutely minimized, they canèt have this issue happening over and over, it's kinda painful, and can leave a bad impression, hoping PM learns from this and becomes better at what they provide

Kaiyo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The mods are swamped with questions/issues because of the hot promo. 

Did you port from telus to pm? 

Need Help? Let's chat.