cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No payment for using the app

Clare7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I try to pay from My Account after log in, it will be directed to a chat window. ??  I had no problems until last month, but I can't pay with your new app now. Card information is already registered. The problem is that when I click the add fud button, it goes to the chat window. My due date is tomorrow. So please answer me quickly.  TT

9 REPLIES 9

@softech wrote:

@hycm53 with your experience, how long it take for the amount to show up or used for. renewal?

I didn't look after, so I didn't know .

Clare7

Payment was made right away, but it wasn't until my renewal day that I was able to see what was renewed.

@hycm53 with your experience, how long it take for the amount to show up or used for. renewal?

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Clare7 wrote:

When I try to pay from My Account after log in, it will be directed to a chat window. ??  I had no problems until last month, but I can't pay with your new app now. Card information is already registered. The problem is that when I click the add fud button, it goes to the chat window. My due date is tomorrow. So please answer me quickly.  TT

Yes, it happened to me before, you just answer some questions from chatbot and then enter the due amount. After enter the due amount go back to your account, then download the receipt. Remind you the account balance won't be update immediately after you enter the due amount.

@Clare7 wrote:

I don't know how can I pay in the chat window, and the app doesn't work. It's just show me my info.

@Clare7 - you should be able to use the chat window to use your credit card. Just Sign In, and it will give you the option to pay with the credit card on file.

Edit to add visual:

esjliv_0-1686064006585.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Clare7  Another  couple option would be to 611 if you know the PIN number on your account or get vouchers and load them 611 and no pin needed 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

If you have a card registered on the account @Clare7 try calling 611 to add funds.

EDIT, though I agree it should work for you in your app. Can you try through desktop/laptop/web browser in My Account? Does that work for you?

Clare7

I don't know how can I pay in the chat window, and the app doesn't work. It's just show me my info.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Clare7   yes, the chat windows is correct.  can you continue wiht the chat window to pay?  It should work even on app

Need Help? Let's chat.