cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No order confirmation email

Legus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've ordered a SIM card hours ago, but I haven't received any email about it (no order confirmation email).

How do I contact an admin of Public Mobile regarding this?

I believe the admin can search for this order using some of my information.

Name: 

Email: 

edited by computergeek541: contact information removed

9 REPLIES 9

@Legus 

The pm site had been glitchy all day especially the self serve. It has also been taking 3 weeks or more to recieve a sim card from pm. This could cause an issue if you were planning to activate with the current promo. You may want to consider activating with Canadian Cell Supplies with the 50% off the $50 plan ($25) and then downgrading to the plan you want after you recieve your second 30 days credit. The free sim with activation from CCS will take about 5 business days to arrive via Canada post.

Spoiler

Heres the lowdown....order the $50 plan from Canadian Cell supplies. They offer a 50% discount ($25) on your first month and a free sim card. Either have them activate it upon ordering or wait for it ti arrive in the mail (5 business days via Canada post.) If you intend to activate after recieving the sim card make sure you confirm with them that you will still qualify for the second 30 days free promotion if activating thru them after March 31st and make sure you have registered your email for the promo on pm's website. Then follow the CCS procedure for them to activate the sim card.

Once you are all set upon the $50 plan schedule a plan change (preferably after you recieve your $50 plan credit but you may have to wait til your renewal to recieve it so schedule it on day 29 if necessary) to the plan you want...$15 plan? If so the math will work out as follows :

You pay CCS $25+tax and recieve a free sim card and the $50/8.5gb plan. Pm will credit your account $50+$10(bonus referral credit)+$4 ($2+$2=$4 autopay reward)=$64 You change to the $15 plan on your first renewal. $64-$15=$49+$2(autopay) =$51-$15=$36+$2=$38-$15=$23 $23+$2=$25-$15=$10+$2=$12 You add $3 to your account=$15-$15=$0 That will cover your 6th month of service. Total cost for your first 180 fays of service is $25+$3=$28+tax depending on your provincial tax rate the total cost will range between $29.40 to $32.20.

Legus

I see the temporary charge on my credit card now, but I have yet to receive the order confirmation email.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Legus 

Good idea to double check by asking the Moderators - consider the Canadian cell supplies option if they didn't complete/process the order.

Legus

I don't see a temporary charge yet on my credit card, but I want to double check with moderators first before I submit another order. 

I've checked my spam folder and it is not there.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Legus 

Canadian cell supplies has them on now for $3.00 with free shipping.   I've gotten a few of them there.   Quick and easy.

Check this out:

Public Multi SIM Card 3 in 1 – Canadian Cell Supplies

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Legus Have you checked your spam folder? Sometimes emails go there for some reason so make sure to double check your spam folder. 

419mainstreet
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Was your credit card or paypal charged for the sim?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Legus 

Please edit your post as you're posting on a public forum. You do this by clicking the three dots on your message and taking out personal information. 

If you need to contact Public Mobile about a SIM card order, ask the moderators.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Legus wrote:

I've ordered a SIM card hours ago, but I haven't received any email about it (no order confirmation email).

How do I contact an admin of Public Mobile regarding this?

I believe the admin can search for this order using some of my information.

Name: XXXX XXXXXX

Email: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi @Legus first of all, remove your personal information on your post as this is a public forum.  Click the 3 little dots on the top right of your post and click "Edit my reply".

@computergeek541  please help.

When I ordered my sim card, I received two emails (confirmation email and shipping order) in a matter of minutes.  Check if your cc card got charged.  If it didn't, your order might not have gone through.  Wait until tomorrow, if still no charges, you might reorder or cancel the order.

Welcome to Public Mobile

RosieR

Need Help? Let's chat.