cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No activation for a week

CalebHan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched from Fido last Saturday. It hasn't been activated until today for a week. I can't text, call or use data. I already contacted support team to check the progress but it sounds like no progress and there's no ETA.

I need my phone number and data for my work and also any urgent situation because my wife is 9th month of pregnancy now.

I'm so frustrated now so I just want to switch to different provider but the agent says there will be no refund. Can anyone have this kind of situation?

I just want this to be resolved ASAP or get a refund for porting out. But none of them is not going to happen

3 REPLIES 3

@CalebHan wrote:

The number is transferred successfully. Fido is deactivated and I can see the signal with PM but I can't use any text/call/data. One Telus technician contacted me that this is with the rate plan not loading to my account.

That is a strange problem.  What plan do you have and when you check things in the online account, is there anything unusual?  Try reaching out to support using the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page and asking them to perform an account reset.  Long time ago, I did have calling issues on my account and they did a reset which fixed the problem.  Account resets can resolve certain issues.  

CalebHan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The number is transferred successfully. Fido is deactivated and I can see the signal with PM but I can't use any text/call/data. One Telus technician contacted me that this is with the rate plan not loading to my account.

@CalebHan , is your Fido service still active?  If so, it means the number transfer was not completed.  Did you verify the number transfer on the Fido end after making the transfer submission?  Please call the porting team using the number in the link below.  If your number transfer is not stuck in the queue, then try resubmitting it and be sure to confirm the submission using your Fido SIM.

https://community.koodomobile.com/tips-tricks-troubleshooting-232914/phone-number-transfer-error-781...

Need Help? Let's chat.