cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Sim - Remove autopay

hussamkn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My parents took the sim with them and I had not created a self serve account before they left. I need to remove autopay. How can I do it now?

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hussamkn 

Sorry but customer support cant access an account you haven't finished creating....call 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number to get your renewal date. Then before midnight eastern on the day before renewal put your payment card on hold. At about noon eastern the next day (your renewal date) call the above phone # again an enter your 10 digit phone number to check that your account is now suspended due to non payment....unless of course you have no services on your phone then you know it is indeed suspended. You can then take the hold off your payment card. You have 90 days ( really 88 to be safe) to top up and reactivate your plan or it will be cancelled and deactivated after 90 days without paid service.

hussamkn

Thank you so much!!

hussamkn

Did it at a mall Kiosk

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@hussamkn 

Who activated their SIM?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@hussamkn  -if you know the 4 digit account pin you can call # 1-855-478-2542  and remove autopay.

If still need help, you could ask CSA. Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.