cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

aubyn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I've had no service for the past two days- I can't make phone calls or receive texts. I've checked my SIM, turned phone on and off, nothing is helping. I live in a small town up north, but other public mobile users still have service. 

4 REPLIES 4

tams47
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Had the same thing happen - how long did it take to restore service?!  Thanks!

aubyn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, this is what happend: the SIM number on my account was different from the one on card. Thank you!

Asher2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is a possible simjack. login to your self serve account and click on "change sim" make sure the last 4 digits match the sim card in your phone. if it doesn't match then someone is commiting fraud. Reply to me if the sim numbers do match, so I can help you if it isn’t a simjack.

If they dont, please

Change your password on your self service account and check and secure all your financials. Change passwords on all other accounts such as email, etc.

Contact moderators and they can restore your services to your account.

Contact a Moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. 

You will not lose referrals, loyalty, etc

When Are Moderators Available And How Long Till I Get A Response?

During business hours, Public Mobile strives to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours. Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@aubyn wrote:

Hello, I've had no service for the past two days- I can't make phone calls or receive texts. I've checked my SIM, turned phone on and off, nothing is helping. I live in a small town up north, but other public mobile users still have service. 

@aubyn  hi go into your self serve and check the last four digits of your sim with the one in your phone if they are not the same you may have been sim jacked also check to see if your autopay may have failed 

Need Help? Let's chat.