cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service after Activation

Anh_Nguyen_2048
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After I activated my SIM, there was no service at all.I can access my online account; no message of ...

I have sent an email to PM ask for help, and the automated email promised me I would receive an email within two days. But it has been 5 days and I have not received any answer.

What should I do?

9 REPLIES 9

@Anh_Nguyen_2048 Correct, your phone is compatible with PM's 3G network. If there is no message at all on the phone then it cannot even see the SIM card and should at least say "No SIM".

Here are some things to check:

1. login to your account and confirm Account Status: Active and you have the correct plan

2. if yes to #1 try your SIM in another unlocked phone and try another known active SIM in your phone

3. if no to #1 try a known active SIM in your phone

Let us know.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Anh_Nguyen_2048

There was no message of error showed up. 

My phone as Asus zenfone 6, and I bought it in Vietnam. But I checked the IMEI and my phone should be able to work with PM service.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
@Canis APN is only an issue with data.

@Anh_Nguyen_2048 What is the message that is showing on the phone with the PM SIM installed; No Service, No SIM, Enter Code, Public Mobile?

What is make/model of your phone? Where did you buy it?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

UDP7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can start by tagging a mod.

@Shazia_K

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Anh_Nguyen_2048

Waiting for they reach to you. According to Dave's announcement, you will get the first response in 12 days. So wait for one more week. Thanks 

Anh_Nguyen_2048

My plan was just a basic one for phone calls. I did not sign up for any data usage. 

Canis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Did you manually setup the APN?
IF not there is a FAQ for that
Need Help? Let's chat.