cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service Samsung Galaxy S6

Rico
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently started using public mobile in August and the service and everything was working fine. This morning I decided to turn on my phone and the result was I had no service. I am also up to date with my bill payment which I paid last week so their should be no reason really why I do not have any service. My phone has been down since 9:00 This morning and there is still no difference. Some enlightment on the situation would be greatly appreciated. Please and thank you. -Rico

5 REPLIES 5

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rico

Also try your SIM in a different phone to see if it works and determine if this is a SIM issue or a phone issue.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@Rico, have you log into your account and check if everything looks ok?

have you tried the troubleshooting steps that @pulp74 suggested?

if still no luck or if something seems wrong in your account then please send a private message to the moderator team @CS_Agent as @Audit13 suggested. 

Thanks. 

Audit13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You may contact the Moderator Team by signing into your community account, clicking on the envelope icon, and sending a message to the @CS_Agent . Include all relevant details regarding the issue and account information.

pulp74
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi did you tried to do the very basics : take out your SIM card, check if it installed right, put it back. Reset your phone. If it still cannot find the network try to find Public Mobile manually by pressing search networks. If it does not help please contact the moderators. 

Rico
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If possible I would to know how to get in touch with one of the operators

Need Help? Let's chat.