cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service After number ported successfully

AlezzzGo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I emailed @Mary_M a week ago about porting number issue, and yet the message is still unread. I understand that PM team is doing their best to handle the situation, but it has been 10 days...

I requested to change my phone number on my account 2 days ago, hoping that would stop the porting process, but things got worse... Now I have no data, no message, no phone calls. APN setting is correct, a different simcard works perfectly on my device. I wish to port my number from virgin mobile if it is still possible...

I called virgin yesterday, they said the porting has not been requested.

Now sure what to do.

Update: Just received a message saying "Transfer request has been completed successfully. Welcome to Koodo Mobile"

No any kind of service. Shows signal strength.

9 REPLIES 9

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Any update here?

mimmo
I would Send a private message to the mod or tag them again in this thread. Not sure if they are subscribed to the threads.

AlezzzGo
I can't create a new self serve account and I am locked out of my old account... What has happenws? I receives no service using my old number and can't sigh up for a new one using my new number because it already exist, and can't recover old account because email cannot be verified.

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @AlezzzGo

I'm sorry about this. I see that another agent was able to take care of your issue. Also, could you try creating a new Self Serve account? 

Thank you! Let me know how that goes 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

AlezzzGo

@Mary_M Hi Mary, thanks a bunch for helping out!

Number is succesfully ported, however, I am still not getting any service. How may I contact your collegue for the rest of the issue?

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @AlezzzGo,

My colleague has resubmitted your port request! Please continue working with her 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

AlezzzGo
Thanks guys. I was just really frustrated. This promo is definitely a challenged project for them. And I got myself in trouble by requesting number change. 😥

Rockdaddy22
I definitely send another message to @Shazia_K or @Mary_M

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry to hear that.

Its frustrating but massive backlog is the reason they are taking long. Not read doesn't mean they don't read from their emails. I am sure they are on it and get back to you as soon as they can.

Need Help? Let's chat.