cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent service + no data after Chatr port

angelae
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! 

Ported from Chatr and didn't get an error like others have. Payment went through, plan looks like it's active, and I'm able to send/receive calls and SMS, but my data does not work (even after entering APN settings) and my cell service is intermittent.

Every 10-15 minutes, my service goes from full bars to "No Service" for 5 mins or so, then cycles back to full service on its own. I've wiped off and re-inserted my SIM card, still the same issue of intermittent service.

Data does not work and never has, says "No data cellular network" even though I've entered the PM APN settings in the iPhone/iOS settings. 

Has my port from Chatr partially failed? Tried calling them and they say my number has ported fully and they have no account anymore. Problem with my SIM card?

Thanks for your help!

3 REPLIES 3

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Do you have a profile listed under
Settings
General

Sorry to hear that.

Porting issues doesn't explain why your data is not working and signals are intermittent. Is it possible to try the sim in another phone? May be borrow from your family member or from a friend? This will eliminate that your phone is not the problem. 

angelae
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Need Help? Let's chat.