cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newly Activated Public Mobile Sim is Not Working

nooresadaf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yesterday, I had ported my mobile number from Fido to Public mobile but still my Public mobile Sim is not working and sim is not able to get a call.

I also surprised my Fido SIM is still working even after porting on Public mobile.

I also could not login my Public mobile account using "Account Log In" screen and I thought maybe I was using a wrong password so I tried to use "Forgot your password?" option but I was getting following error message,

Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.

I got an email from Public mobile about my account activation but the next payment date was 07/01/2017 even yesterday I paid total amount for next three months!

I also noticed that after inserting Public mobile sim into my phone, I got a message from Public mobile that in my plan Text Messages are not included even in my selected plan "unlimitted talk and text" messages were included. @Shazia_K,

Thanks,

Noor

31 REPLIES 31

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good Morning @nooresadaf.

Looks like your port over from Fido didn't quite work out.

You may want to Private message the MODs with your personal account information as they will need this in order to help you.

I see you have already tagged Shazia_K which is great... hopefully you can be a bit patient as response times might be longer than normal right now. (I know how frustrating in can be to be in limbo with your mobile).

Good luck, I know the MODs will work hard to get you going again, untill then you should be able to use your Fido SIM.

Need Help? Let's chat.