New user cannot send message.

rogerrong
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

- account email address ,

Aaaaaaaa@outlook.com  ;

- PM phone number ,

Xxxxxxxxxxx ;

- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread ,

I am a new user. I cannot send SMS message. But I can receive SMS message and can call-in and call-out. Internet access is normal.

- SIM card number ,

QqqqqqqqqqqqQq ;

May I find anyone for help?

thanks.

Edit: personal information redacted by will13am.  Please don't post private information in the public forum. 

8 REPLIES 8

rogerrong

Hi all, the problem was fixed by myself. 

The reason was that my cellphone added '00' before '1' automatically when I sent SMS message. I think the problem was due to that I came from China and the smart cellphone system wasn't changed its setting previously.

Thanks all for your help and suggestions.

rogerrong

Thanks sir, the problem was fixed by myself. 

The reason was that my cellphone added '00' before '1' automatically when I sent SMS message. I think the problem was due to that I came from China and the smart cellphone system wasn't changed its setting previously.

Thanks all the same.

rogerrong

Hi sir, I found the reason of my problem. I fixed it.

Thanks all the same.

rogerrong

thanks sir, the problem was fixed. 

Thanks all the same.

rogerrong

thanks sir. i tried it but no useful. Thanks all the same.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@rogerrong wrote:

- account email address ,

Aaaaaaaa@outlook.com  ;

- PM phone number ,

Xxxxxxxxxxx ;

- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread ,

I am a new user. I cannot send SMS message. But I can receive SMS message and can call-in and call-out. Internet access is normal.

- SIM card number ,

QqqqqqqqqqqqQq ;

May I find anyone for help?

thanks.

Edit: personal information redacted by will13am.  Please don't post private information in the public forum. 

First restart your phone and try again. When sending a text try dialing the number with a +1 in front of the number 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@rogerrong , what phone and SMS app are you using?  Try clearing the cache on the SMS app, force closing it, reboot phone and try sending a text. 

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

This is a public forum, I'd recommend removing personal information such as phone number and email address.

You can speak to a moderator through here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Explain your situation and they can help fix the problem you are having.

Need Help? Let's chat.