cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to the service.

jay-are
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey guys, can someone help me how to see the receipt for my billing, I keep looking on my account but I can’t figure out where to go. I just need to know and see how they billed me and the list of my usage on my account. Thanks. Keep safe everyone. 

5 REPLIES 5

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to PM! You might want to consider auto-pay and then you'll get "billed" on your credit card. Plus, you set-it-and-forget-it so there's no risk of losing your PM cell service between renewal periods.

Need another reason? It knocks $2 off your plan! Well worth it.

jay-are
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@jay-are there are no payment receipts here.  The closest thing is your 611 payment thankyou text message. If you require an invoice. You have to contact the moderators and ask them to send you one. It takes approximately 2 to 4 weeks to come. So its better to do it quarterly, semi annually or annually.  There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

To facilitate matters give them the following information:

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@jay-are hi in your account open view payment then transaction history to see your transactions

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@jay-are hi in your overview click on "view payment history" or click the "payments tab" then transaction history

Need Help? Let's chat.