cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New subscription

jchua
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After enrolling one of their subscription plans, will my credit card be charged even though I have yet to start and complete the activation process (since I'm waiting for the physical sim card)?

5 REPLIES 5

jchua
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got the app but haven't used it yet. I want to wait until I get the sim card first (since I've seen many posts saying they got their sim card pretty late) 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@jchua 

The charge is pending until you activate the SIM then the charge will be posted.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @jchua  this is normal.  PM will charge you first and send you the card.  But the actual cycle start day will be when you complete the activation later, not started yesterday

btw, you have used the app to activate yet?  you need to use the app to complete the activation.  I believe you can wait till after you got the sim card  if not.  But yes, when you got the sim card, you need to download the app and use it, not the browser,  to complete the steps

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @jchua,

From what I understand, the billing cycle will begin the moment the account is activated. (IE: SIM Card)

So that means your card might be charged now, but your monthly cycle will begin when you active your card. I hope that makes. As of the 2nd cycle onwards, everything will align itself

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I believe after it goes through the payment part then you will be charged.

Need Help? Let's chat.