cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New subscription minutes used up

Babkat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan is new since late yesterday, barely used any data, but can’t make a phone call because minutes are used up. Not sure why!

7 REPLIES 7

@Babkat   Probably best to contact customer service, send a private message to them using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

An agent will reply at the envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for Messages if no envelope.

Babkat

Reboot didn’t work.  Have unlimited minutes, $102/90d

Babkat

I have unlimited minutes, $102/90d

Babkat

I have unlimited minutes, trying to call within Canada, $102/90d. Is it an issue with the eSIM?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Babkat 

Are you on the $15 plan?

Try login to your account and check the amount of time used on your call history. Remember that minutes are rounded up so if you make a call that is 5 minute and 1 second…it will be rounded up to 6 minutes.

Also try rebooting your phone by powering off then back on to see if that helps.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Babkat 

all except the $15 plan include Unlimited Canada wide calling. If you have the $15 plan you get 100 minutes of outgoing call to Canada but unlimited incoming. Which plan do you have ?

edited...

you can either upgrade to $25 plan with Unlimited Calling in Canada OR buy the 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on for $5.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Babkat   Only the $15 plan has limited minutes (100 minutes).  Are you trying to call within Canada, otherwise you will need to buy an add on if calling another country.

Need Help? Let's chat.