cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New service with a Nokia lumia 520 phone Nr has not transfered from Rogers

claudettegeorge
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

New Service 3 days ago had some difficulty unlocking my Nokia lumia 520 but currently

my phone works other than my phone number from Rogers has not transferred consequently 

my phone does not receive incoming calls.  How can I fix this.

Triton21

3 REPLIES 3

claudettegeorge
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Okay

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @claudettegeorge,

welcome to Public Mobile and to our community!

From my understanding, you've recently tried porting in a number and you haven't been able to receive calls ever since. This surely sounds like a porting issue, but we can help. As you haven't already done so, can you please send us a private message including your account details!

Let's keep the conversation going,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@claudettegeorgewrote:

New Service 3 days ago had some difficulty unlocking my Nokia lumia 520 but currently

my phone works other than my phone number from Rogers has not transferred consequently 

my phone does not receive incoming calls.  How can I fix this.

Triton21

Sorry to hear you are having some issues.  It sounds like you have a hung up port.  You will need to contact the Moderators via private message and explain your situation to them.  A link to send them a private message is in my signature below.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.