cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan was not applied to my account on renewal date.

Bruce2020
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I changed my plan to a 15GB at 4G speed, $40  last month. The new plan is supposed to apply to my account today. I checked my account this morning and did not see any changes on my account. the plan still remains the  old plan 5GB at 3g speed, $40/30days. Any idea?

4 REPLIES 4

Bruce2020
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Check back again, and the new plan shows up. Guessing it needs some  time for the system to update account. Thanks you all.

kakerman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the EXACT same problem.....my plan was suppossed to change to $40 for 15GB at 4G and worse yet, I PAID for this change, was charged it the increase in bill amount to my credit card  on the 15th BUT when I look at my plan it still shows me having old plan of $35 for 5GB at 3G. Not impressed. Which I could help you but I will be reaching out to customer service myself. Just know you are not alone with this horrible issue. We should not be billed for an upsell we did not get 😞

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Bruce2020 , you might be viewing a cached web page.  Try using incognito mode on your browser and you will see an up to date web page.  

Need Help? Let's chat.