cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New offer

Jyasmin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good day!

I received this offer below by sms. Please advise what exactly it means.  That I could change my plan from $ 15 to $ 22 per month and have every month 6GB of data or it means that I can purchase additional of 6GB to my current plan so I need to pay $15 + $ 22 per month ?

"Public Mobile here. We've got a great deal for you. Get 6GB of data at 4G speeds of up to 100mbps for only $22/month.

Reply YES to get this limited time offer added to your account and will take effect on your next renewal date.

Hurry, offer ends June 18, 2024.

Reply STOP if you no longer wish to hear about Public Mobile offers."

5 REPLIES 5

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Keep in your mind, that the old $15 109 minutes 250MB is longer available to anyone, once you change your plan, you will not be able to get it back.

Jyasmin

Amazing! Thank uou very much. 

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

All plans now have unlimited talk and text. Only the old plans have limited minutes

Jyasmin

But it doesn't have any information about how many minutes to speak my new plan will have on Canada. Right now my current plan has 100 minutes in Canada . Thank you.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jyasmin 

that is a plan change, not an add-on on top

So, if you accept, instead of paying $15 , you will pay $22  and get 6GB.  That is a very good deal giving a $19 plan only gives you 1GB data.  So, get it if you need more data

And of course, this new plan include unlimited voice calls and text

Need Help? Let's chat.