cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New activation issue

Rana7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just activated my new account, but when I try to login with my username, I get Forbidden A1. My credit card statement said that my payment went through. What should I do?

4 REPLIES 4

Rana7

Please have a customer support agent contact me as I have forbidden ai show up every time I try to login or it just doesn't even login. I can't even get phone calls or make phone calls. I need help asap but don't know how to get help.

Rana7

How to I get customer service to help me? I've tried everything and I still get forbidden ai. I even cleared the cache and cookies.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Rana7 

Try login onto the PM app. I normally login the app rather than the website.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Rana7 

This happens often. Please wait one hour from the very last time you tried to log in. Then open your browser, go to settings and clear the cache, cookies and history. Then restart your browser into incognito and try to sign in again. If you're still having issues getting in, you can create a ticket for help.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent 

Chalupa_Batman_0-1719715125915.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

Need Help? Let's chat.